I am an artist living in Los Angeles. Here are some things I've been working on in the studio. Enjoy!

More Ceramics

This was the last group of sculptures I made in my ceramics class. I've continued making ceramics in addition to my other artwork. I found a small art school near my house where I can get stuff fired.



Untitled (Sleeping Woman)
(4''x7''x2'')




Flower
(20''x15''x2'' This hangs on the wall and the screw is part of the artwork.)






Inside Out Starfish
(14''x14''x5'')







Shitbird
(This piece is 7''x7''x3'' and it hangs at eye level. The title was a result of my tendency to give things nicknames. A friend of mine had been given the nickname Shitbird and around the same time I made this art work. I realized later that this piece was a portrait of my friend.)

Followers